- Feed & BioFuel
Global organisation with small team environment
• Opportunity to develop career and earn generous bonus
• Based Carrum Downs, Victoria
The ANDRITZ GROUP is a global market leader who supplies plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors, the steel industry and for the production of animal feed and biomass pellets. We have an impressive heavy industrial client base with great growth prospects.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales & Service Engineer to assist sales and order intake as well as the delivery of technical service work both on site with our customers and at our Carrum Downs facility.
As a qualified mechanical fitter, you will most likely enjoy using your hands on technical skills as well as the opportunity to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
Key role components include;
• Identifying critical operational pressure points and proposing appropriate Andritz solutions to capital equipment (i.e.Pellet Mills, Hammermills, Mixers, Extruders & conditioners)
• Performing Field Service, Maintenance & repair duties on all capital equipment as needed
• Stripping, cleaning, inspecting, and reassembly of our equipment.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders in support, and at the request of, the Service Manager in order to optimise Andritz Pty. Ltd. KPI delivery.
• Qualifying opportunities to cross-sell Andritz products to our extensive customer base in order to positively support Andritz Pty Ltd in new applications.
• Compiling detailed reports relative to work proposed and/or completed.
• Assisting with proposal/tender submissions as appropriate.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be a qualified Mechanical Fitter with the experience, willingness and ability to effectively service and sell to our customer base. You must also;
• have experience maintaining and repairing either Pellet Mills, Hammermills, Mixers, Extruders & conditioners.
• be conversant with engineering drawings, process flow diagrams, schematics etc...
• possess a valid drivers’ license (forklift license highly regarded).
As many of our customers are based outside Melbourne, a significant amount of travel (approximately 30% of the time) is associated with the role.
You will thrive on customer service and be results focused with an ability to work autonomously and within a small team. Energetic and proactive, you will also be achievement oriented and be excited about the opportunity to become part of a market global leader. In return, you will be rewarded with a generous base salary, the opportunity to earn bonus and a fully maintained tool of trade vehicle.
Sound like you?
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Click for further details